TargetMarket is a digital marketing agency supporting healthcare clients nationwide. TargetMarket is a highly experienced team of designers, writers, developers, internet marketing experts, social media experts, marketing strategists, and physician liaison specialists.
Position: Front End Designer
Role and Responsibilities
- Concept, design and implement content and creative for TargetMarket client digital marketing properties
- Understand key audiences and leverage tools such as Google Analytics to improve the effectiveness of websites
- Collaborate with the marketing team on the appearance of websites, mobile experiences, email campaigns, and other multi-media projects
- Collaborate with the marketing team to produce and edit relevant, engaging content
- Support key marketing campaigns and initiatives across digital platforms.
- Maintain consistent design and theming across websites
- Enhance and update client websites in a timely manner and proactively address areas that need attention
- Willing to provide after-hours/non-workday support on-site or via remote access
- Proactively recommend web and design solutions to enhance clients’ online presence
- Demonstrates self-reliance by meeting/exceeding workflow needs
- Follows established processes as outlined by management
- Completes assigned duties based on daily business needs and individual skillset
- Consistently produces a high volume of quality work
- Capable, and adapts as needed, to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other personnel
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be “self-motivated” as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions and a team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, graphic design, visual communications, multimedia, or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in web design and development
- Strong project management skills
- Online portfolio showcasing design and development preferred
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress (or comparable CMS)
- Experience in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience designing and creating responsive layouts
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions
- Proficiency in image editing, information design/architecture
- Understanding of digital marketing as it applies to website design and user experience
- Experience with photography and/or video a plus
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
Benefits: Potential for remote work days.
To Apply: Email resume and work samples to [email protected].