If you’re a college student looking for hands-on experience in the social media and digital marketing space, we would love for you to apply to our internship program! TargetMarket is a digital marketing agency, located in Charleston, SC working with both large brands and local businesses.
Join us this semester to learn all about social media account management, website design, content creation, and more.
Responsibilities: First of all, we will never ask you to go get our coffee for us. You’ll feel like an included and valuable member of the team, working alongside our social media managers to assist with client accounts.
Here’s a list of what you’ll be learning throughout your internship:
- Social media content creation
- Instagram Stories creation/implementation
- Social media scheduling
- Blogging with emphasis on SEO
- Website design
- Email marketing
- Newsletter creation
- Graphic design
- Community management
- And more!
Prior Knowledge & Skills:
- A passion for social media
- Experience with social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational knowledge and competence with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as an individual and a team member
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful self-starter who takes initiative in projects and goes the extra mile
Qualifications: We want to help you professionally to learn skills that you’ll be using in your future career. With that being said, this position is catered to students majoring in Communications, English, and similar subjects, who plan to work in the digital marketing space upon graduation. The internship is content heavy, so students who are skilled in writing will be given preference. This internship is perfect for your first or your final internship, so don’t be deterred even if you don’t have any prior internship experience.
- Unpaid, for college credit only
- Create your own schedule + remote work available after an initial learning period
- All major holidays observed
- Your own workspace with direct access to social media managers
To Apply: Send us your resume and cover letter via email to Hiring Manager at [email protected] with the subject line Summer 2019 Internship Application.