About the Position:
Our Paid Ads Specialist is an expert in digital advertising and will be responsible for working directly with Social Media Managers to gain knowledge of all clients to create a paid advertising strategy based on individual client needs. They will work with Social Media Managers to understand each individual client’s need in order to create effective targeted ads to maximize ROI for clients.
The Paid Ads Specialist will be committed to managing paid digital ads efforts for clients through campaign planning, execution, management, and analysis. Candidates must have direct experience with Paid Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter) as well as Search Engine Marketing (Google, Yahoo, Bing). Familiarity with Social, Content, Email Marketing and WordPress.
- Implement conversion tracking
- Improve ad delivery and account performance
- A/B test creatives
- Reduce spend, increase efficiency by optimizing for quality score and removing non-performing targeting
- Collect and analyze data by identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and provide analysis on all performance metrics for paid marketing campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses by staying within defined budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling any discrepancies
- Perform ongoing targeting discovery, expansion and optimization
- Create and present training seminars to educate team
- Perform routine site and competitor audits and analysis, focusing on understanding their online goals and objectives
- Prepare regular detailed strategy reports for clients
- Assist Social Media Managers in paid ads for the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Research trends to stay on top of SEO/SEM trends and implement these current trends into client strategies, based on the individual client’s needs
- Understand the overall larger picture for each client’s social presence and manage their account with that strategy in mind.
- Create monthly or quarterly reports, based on each client requirement.
- Assist with light clerical duties, including filing, answering phones, greeting guests, etc.
Additionally, the Paid Ads Specialist is expected to stay current with the latest in social & digital trends and updates – subscribing to and reading industry blog posts, websites, newsletters, etc. He/she should consistently provide new ideas for how to better serve current clients as well as for gaining new clients.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Advertising and Website Analytics (Google Analytics preferred)
- Experience using Google and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google AdWords certified (or willing to become with 90 days of hire)
- Knowledge and experience with website development, project management, social media marketing, and marketing strategy
- Must understand website technologies; included HTML/CSS, PHP, website hosting, WordPress, SQL databases
- Remain current on all search engine and social media ads industry best practices and trends
- Strategic, proactive, and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and prioritize tasks and effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Submit your resume & cover letter
- Please include links to your personal social media channels and links to your portfolio of work
- Candidate must have Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Website Analytics (Google Analytics preferred) management experience to be considered for this position. Candidates who do not have this direct experience need not apply.
This position is available ASAP out of our office in downtown Charleston, SC. No remote inquiries will be considered. No phone calls, please.