TargetMarket is seeking an energetic and talented applications/mobile developer to be a part of an extremely progressive development project. This individual will work directly with Content Managers to help build and maintain an application system, keeping user experience and end user interface in mind.
We are seeking an individual who has experience in the following full stack development tools for creating a client facing/hosted application which monitors and manages deployed clients remotely.The ideal candidate is looking to bring their skills to the table to support a dynamic team as a part of a growing company and an exciting project.
You must have experience in the following:
- Ruby on Rails
- Postgres DB / Redis
- Heroku Hosting Platform
Technologies related to client distribution, management and monitoring of the end-point device:
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Knowledge of networking and remote shell scripting a huge plus.
- Write maintainable and clean code.
- Design scalable and stable features.
- Work on all phases of the development lifecycle, including continuous integration, tests deployment, and refactoring.
- Develop patches to fix software bugs on a frequent basis.
- Communicate and collaborate with other Developers and QA Engineers to ensure smooth operations in product development.
- Work directly with our Content team to focus on the end user and bring additional application ideas and improvement to the forefront.
- Keep updated with the latest innovations and best practices in the industry.
- Engage with management to identify opportunities for business requirements outside of scope
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or similar field
- A proven track record of developing applications with Ruby on Rails.
- Having highly interactive applications published is a plus.
- A clear understanding of object oriented analysis and design.
- In-depth knowledge of common databases like NoSQL.
- Ability to interface with customer and other internal teams to fully understand requirements
- Willingness and experience in juggling multiple projects while maintaining budget expectations and technical requirements
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to work with team members as well as independently
- Experience working in and a strong commitment to creating a high-performance, results-driven culture.
- Commitment to getting the job done and willingness to work hours required.
- Understand and support The Modern Connection’s mission and vision and the team’s goals and objectives
Submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with subject title “Ruby on Rails Developer.”