Under the direction of our Marketing Director, you will support our agency and client marketing efforts with the development of print and digital creative deliverables. These deliverables include creating graphics, photography, and videos. The right applicant is resourceful, easy to work with, creative, and meticulous with excellent design skills.
- Conceptualize and produce high-quality, creative, print and digital solutions for marketing collateral/campaigns, product marketing materials, and website
- Coordinate artwork and layout development for a wide variety of projects with tight deadlines
- Collaborate with community managers and product marketing to develop graphic designs that simplify complex ideas for diverse audiences
- Work with clients to capture photos of their products, events, etc.
- Video production and editing. Create concepts for videos and execute.
- Develop content for blog articles and other agency self-promotional materials.
- Assist with light clerical duties, including filing, answering phones, greeting guests, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Robust photo & video portfolio
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite 6 or higher (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat)
- Expertise in file organization and maintenance via Google Drive & Dropbox
- Proficiency in Mac and PC platforms
- Strong understanding of the principles, software, and practices of the field of design (print and web) and production.
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Experience designing and creating email templates, banners, and landing pages
- Experience designing websites and wireframes
- Mastery of storytelling and ability to bring out the
- Mastery of developing digital presentations, web graphics, and on-screen presentations
Additionally, the Graphic Designer/Photographer/Creative is expected to stay current with the latest in social, digital, and design trends and updates – subscribing to and reading industry blog posts, websites, newsletters, etc. He/she should consistently research and introduce new ideas, resources, and opportunities to further the innovation and quality of the agency’s creative output to better serve our clients.
To apply, email your resume, cover letter, design portfolio and reel to [email protected]. No remote inquiries considered. Must be local to Charleston, SC.